NOTE: New ALTA/NSPS Standards are in effect, implemented on February 23, 2021. Please see the link below for the new Standards and a red-lined version of the changes. Contact your Representative for any needed clarification or questions.
Whether your need is a single site survey or a multi state, multi-site portfolio, NDDS provides a “one stop shop” and single point of contact for all of your surveying needs.
No matter where your ALTA survey is preformed, we deliver in a color coded, standardized format to streamline the review process and save you and your team valuable time.
National Due Diligence Services carefully prepares your survey in accordance with the 2021 Minimum Standard Detail Requirements adopted by the National Society of Professional Surveyors, Inc.
According to ALTA:
Members of the American Land Title Association (ALTA) have specific needs, unique to title insurance matters, when asked to insure title to land without exception as to the many matters which might be discoverable from survey and inspection, and which are not evidenced by the public records.
For a survey of real property, and the plat, map or record of such survey, to be acceptable to a title insurance company for the purpose of insuring title to said real property free and clear of survey matters (except those matters disclosed by the survey and indicated on the plat or map), certain specific and pertinent information must be presented for the distinct and clear understanding between the insured, the client (if different from the insured), the title insurance company (insurer), the lender, and the surveyor professionally responsible for the survey.
Look to NDDS for:
- National & International Coverage
- Multi-site, Multi-state assignments
- Standardization and color coding
- Experienced and Engaged Project Managers
- Quotes within 24 hours
- Interactive Survey Format upon request and available exclusively to Fidelity National Title Group customers
Interactive ALTA Survey
NDDS’ Interactive ALTA Survey was created specifically for Fidelity National Title Group customers. We take our ALTA survey and imbed supporting documents and create an interactive experience that you’ll be able to access through ALTASurveyDirect.com – a customized website exclusively for our clients.
When you order an Interactive ALTA Survey, you’ll save precious time by eliminating the hassle of sorting through stacks of documents and addressing redline markups digitally by user. Our technology will allow you and your team to:
- Utilize point & click technology for quick and easy digital review of your ALTA survey directly on your desktop or laptop
- Streamline the review process while eliminating time consuming paper reviews
- Make and save comments and red-line mark-ups
- Use visual, digital communication for your review questions or to make changes
- Print from color PDF drawings